- Please post in the English language.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum thread.
- Please look at previous conversation topics before you post and try not to start a new conversation on an existing topic. Instead, contribute to the current conversation if you can.
- Don’t cross post the same question or conversation to multiple branches of the forum.
- Images and links may be removed at the moderator’s discretion.
- Be kind. No insulting, flaming or personal attacks. These will be removed immediately.
- No marketing, advertising or selling.
- If you have a charity and would like to promote your work or want to promote a charitable cause, do not post details to the forum. Please contact a member of the tlfw team and we will see what we can do to help you elsewhere on the site.
- Members should remember this board is for tlfw women to discuss personal views and more sensitive topics. Posting offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated
What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post that has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.
Would you like to be a moderator for tlfw?
If you are an active member of tlfw and regularly participate in the forum please contact us if you wish to help moderate and respond to threads in our forums in an official capacity. It’s a community after all. and we’d love your help.